We are looking for a Senior Project Manager
Today, Dogstudio is looking for an experienced project manager to take care of their wonderful and key clients
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency.
- You're passionate by digital industry and its tremendous continuous evolution.
- You have a good overview of the newest technologies and you’re permanently up to the new trends ( we hate the word « trends » though ).
- Vous maitrisez parfaitement le français et avez de bonnes capacités rédactionnelles but you can switch to english whenever it’s needed (spoken and written).
- With both your clients and teams, you know how to combine your organization, motivation and managing skills with a human approach.
- Communication is key! You are dedicated to your team and client and are able to build a work environment that encourages creativity, gains and maintains everyone’s trust. You know to drive your team under pressure.
- You’re multitask and know how to adapt: You are able to manage several complex projects of diverse type in the same time and switch from projects to projects very easily.
- You know how to handle your budget and make the team fully aware of their responsibilities.
- You rule classical Project Management tools and processes for planning, budget and tasks management.
- You have an experience with agile development. You think daily, you do review, you love retrospective.
- You are a quality freak and live to deliver the best quality to your clients.
- You will coordinate your team’s efforts and produce a qualitative and efficient follow-up on your projects from the signature to the release (and after) while handling an excellent relationship with your client.
- You will take part in the initial conception of a project: from the commercial and technical evaluation, the creation of a provisional budget to its links to the company’s global strategy.
- You will handle the follow-up of the planning, the allocation of resources, the production team, the quality assurance until delivery.
- Should you have any trouble, you will have some imagination and reactivity to solve it as fast as you can with the team, and you won’t quit until everything’s under control. Think about Rocky…it often helps us.
- You will be responsible for the transversal coherence between the projects within a key account.
- You will contribute to business development by gaining trust and loyalty, maintaining a good relationship, analyzing the satisfaction rate and sharing exciting information with the account team.
- Ho…did we mention human contact was natural to you?
- You have already managed complex digital projects linked to eShop, energy provider, telco, etc.
- You like knock knock jokes.
- You like to cook for your colleagues...kidding…but well...
- A whole lot of new challenges both with conception of sturdy and complex portals but also with more experimental projects.
- Collaboration and most probably a few after-work drinks with a passionate and talented team.
- The opportunity to work with our great clients and on an expanding list of international clients.
- A competitive and adapted salary package and extra advantages.
- The most important : your very own dog nickname.
Your resume goddammit.
By the way, and just to be honest with you..we don't care about your cover letter, we already know you're willing to work with us. We care about result.
Please note : We're really really busy right now and we will only get back to the candidates moving to the next step. Sorry about that !
Send everything to email@example.com.
Why are you still there ? We're waiting for you already.
Apply for this job